Whale Done 3 Part Series: Whale Done, Whale Done in Action, & Accentuate the Positive
What you Get:
- Whale Done! Training DVD (21 Minutes)
- Whale Done in Action Training DVD (26 Minutes)
- Whale Done: Accentuate the Positive DVD (3 Minutes)
- 87 Page Comprehensive Facilitator's Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- 10 Participant Workbooks
- Exclusive Interviews with Ken Blanchard and other SeaWorld Experts
- Whale Done! Lapel Pins
- Whale Done 9" Plush Orca Whale
Whale Done and Whale Done in Action DVD Program Contents and Pricing
Part 1: Whale Done!
Filmed on location at SeaWorld, Ken Blanchard teaches viewers how to improve relationships by building trust, accentuating the positive, and redirecting the energy when things get off track. Whale Done! illustrates to coworkers, managers, and employees that by building positive relationships, they will become more productive, achieve greater results, and create an environment where everyone is genuinely excited about the work they are doing! (21 minutes)
Part 2: Whale Done! in Action
Ken Blanchard shows audiences how to apply the concepts to real-life business situations. He emphasizes two key skills that can have an immediate, positive impact: how to give redirection when someone makes a mistake, and how to give a Whale Done! Response when you catch someone doing something right.
- (15 minutes)
What does training killer whales have to do with training humans? More than you think! In this inspiring training program, Ken Blanchard and top SeaWorld trainers Thad Lacinak and Chuck Tompkins teach viewers a technique that actually increases employee effectiveness at work—a technique perfected over twenty years at SeaWorld!
Part 3: Whale Done! Accentuate the Positive
This three minute meeting opener/closer is perfect to bring home the point of enjoying what you're doing at work. To find the joy and pleasure and excitement of doing a great job.
Whale Done!TM is designed to teach people how to improve their relationships at work in order to become more productive and to achieve better results.
We have to rely on and work with others in order to be productive and achieve results. The problem is that many work environments are not conducive to positive relationships. Instead, they employ the GOTcha approach (catching people doing things wrong). If an employee makes a mistake, then someone else is waiting to catch the employee with a GOTcha! Many times, GOTcha is the result of a lot of programs that focus on fixing problems. This type of culture can be unproductive and self-defeating. While focused on the mistake, we are inadvertently reinforcing what we don't want to happen—the negative behavior.
The Whale Done! approach can have a dramatic positive impact on your relationships with others. It is contagious and will help your entire organization increase productivity, improve employee morale, and achieve better results.
Once employees go through the course, they should be able to:
- Explain the impact of positive relationships and the Whale Done! approach can have on the organization
- Identify ways to build trust with others in the organization
- Identify and implement the five steps of redirection
- Identify and implement the four steps of the Whale Done! response
- Exclusive interviews with Ken Blanchard and other SeaWorld experts!
- Facilitator Guide—A comprehensive 87 page guide with options for either a 6 hour or 3 hour training design.
- Power Point® presentation—Complements the training design and your presentation.
- Participant Workbooks—Includes 10 workbooks that correspond to exercises in the facilitator guide. Additional workbooks are available to purchase for $99.95 (packs of 10). Quantity discounts available.
- Whale Done! lapel pins—Includes 10 handsome brass lapel pins. Additional lapel pins are available to purchase for $4.00 each. Quantity discounts available.
- Whale Done! 9" Plush Orca Whale—Includes 1 plush whale character. Great for gifts and rewards! Additional characters available to purchase for $6.00 each.
PowerPoint presentation: For information on how to download the PowerPoint presentation that accompanies the purchase of the video, please call 888 239-5003. Thank you.