The New Business of Paradigms, a Joel Barker training video
FREE Business of Paradigms First Edition version when ordering this program
What is a paradigm? It is a problem solving system based on the way we view the world.
Sometimes we forget that our problems may have more than one right answer. Many employees and managers become blind to other options to organizational problems.
The New Business of Paradigms by Joel Barker helps us invite new ideas into our system. To prevent a company from stagnating, leaders and employees need to be encouraged to innovate. They need to understand that past solutions will not always solve current problems.
In The New Business of Paradigms, Joel Barker helps us differentiate the paradigms that have merit from the ones we shouldn’t consider. This Joel Barker training video helps us accept change without fear.
The New Business of Paradigms by Joel Barker key outcomes:
1) Paradigms are common.
2) How to distinguish data that is important from that which is not.
3) The paradigm effect reverses the common sense relationship between seeing and believing.
4) There is almost always more than one right answer.
5) Paradigms, too strongly held, can lead to paradigm paralysis.
6) Paradigm flexibility is the best strategy in unstable times.
7) Human beings can choose to change their paradigms
The New Business of Paradigms Training Video Details
The following are featured in The New Business of Paradigms by Joel Barker:
Definition of Paradigms
The positive side of paradigms
The harmful side of paradigms
Forests of paradigms
Examples of change resisted
Reasons to resist change
Emotional responses to change
Handling “Good” Changes and Changes we Initiate
Sales and Marketing
Classic Edition: 26 Minutes
21st Century Edition: 18 Minutes