The concept of leadership is changing. Leadershift: Five Lessons for Leaders in the 21st Century explores these shifts and offers you five concepts that improve the performance of any leader. Using inspiring locations and vivid stories, Leadershift motivates every leader and aspiring leader to develop the skills needed to lead his or her organization into the future.
Using bridge-building as a metaphor, futurist Joel Barker teaches us that, more than anything else, the 21st Century leader will build bridges... bridges built of hope, ideas and opportunities. Bridges that help us move from where we are to where we need to be.
Key Learning Points
- Focus the majority of your efforts on the future
- Understand the nature of fundamental change
- Appreciate complex systems and how they work
- Examine your leadership style and how it affects productivity
- Create shared vision to build bridges into the future
Run Time: 29 Minutes