Harassment Hurts: It's Personal (16 Minutes)
What You Get:
- Harassment Hurts: It's Personal Training DVD (16 Minutes)
- OpeningLines: Exploring Harassment Meeting Opener Training DVD (5 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide
- Reproducible Participant Materials
- Customizable PowerPoint on CDRom
This all-encompassing program explores the pain and cost of harassment, covering such topics as age, race, sexual orientation, political affiliation, pregnancy, ethnicity, sexual harassment and much more. Along with an explanation of harassment, it features personalized stories and detailed legal and policy definitions to cover all types of harassment in organizations and workplaces.
Through a unique presentation style, the individuals in the video share their personal stories and experiences while presenting the legalities and workplace policies that define harassment and its consequences.
Participants will gain knowledge to:
- Understand and learn what harassment is and isn't
- Know the different types of harassment and their negative ramifications
- Learn the negative consequences of various types of inappropriate behavior
- Explore discrimination based on differences such as sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, etc.
- See how statistics demonstrate the prevalence of harassment in the workplace
- Feel safe to speak up about harassment and where to turn if they are harassed
The Harassment Hurts package also includes a Meeting Opener Opening Lines: Exploring Harassment which can be used to introduce the training or as a stand-alone module.