Diversity: Food For Thought (20 Minutes)
What You Get:
- Diversity: Food For Thought Training DVD (English and Spanish Versions) (20 Minutes)
- 50 Participant's Workbooks
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- Comprehensive Leader's Guide
- Laminated Poster
- Menu Reminder Cards (3)
- Overhead Transparencies (7)
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
This video program will teach your managers and employees that when differences are valued, discrimination decreases and productivity increases. The unique diversity video program, which takes place in a diner, uses the conversations between the owner and his diverse customers to emphasize the importance of understanding and accepting individual differences. This trainer's toolkit contains the video program, Diversity: Food For Thought, 50 employee handbooks, an expanded leader's guide, a laminated poster, 5 menu reminder cards and seven overheard transparencies.
Key Learning Points:
Respecting individual differences.
Importance of open communication.
Dealing with conflict.
Package Includes: 20 minute VHS video or DVD, Leader's Guide and 10 Employee Handbooks.